Apache has extensive in-house fabrication processes and machines required to make our tanks and vessels. The same machines and know-how are used in our contract manufacturing group to produce anything from repeatable parts to full assemblies.
These processes are all under one roof at Apache Stainless in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
1. ASME certified high-quality welding, specializing in stainless steel and high alloy material
2. Parts requiring multiple processes as well as low volume full assemblies.
3. Large format laser and other large format fabrication
4. Heavy industrial fabrication capabilities
5. High compliance metal finishing include Pickle Passivation and Electropolishing
Visit Apache at Manufacturing Matters on Feb. 21st at the Hyatt Regency in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.