1. The number one reason for partnering with Apache for your ethanol vessel is our expertise of over 40 years supplying tanks for ethanol and biofuel production. We specialize in heat exchange surfaces, pressure vessels, custom mix tanks, evaporators, and extraction equipment made from stainless and other high alloys.
2. Apache has the capacity for specialty large tank projects. We have custom-designed and fabricated tanks from one gallon to 160,000-gallons.
3. Apache has a good standing in the community and the technical college to recruit and retain skilled fabricators. Our welders are ASME certified and are graduates of rigorous step programs and maintain a continuous excellent safety rating.
4. We have control over advanced manufacturing processes. Our tenured engineering staff is experienced in project management of ASME specialty pressure vessels.
5. Apache is employee-owned, a culture that drives efficiencies, collaboration, and innovation. Our employees fully understand that customer satisfaction is directly related to the success of our company. Located in Beaver Dam, in rural Dodge County Wisconsin, we have a strong midwestern work ethic.
6. In-House material finishes include robotic and mechanical polishing, pickle passivation (ASTM A380 & A967) Electropolishing (ASTM B912). There is no outsourcing of finishes, Apache handles any size to be polished, passivated, or electropolished.
7. Apache has a quality assurance team to coordinate testing and processes, TOP packages, and certifications, including ASME U, UM, CE Marking Permission, National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, UN DOT, and CRN (all provinces and territories.)
8. Backed by full ASME and other global standards, Apache offers numerous testing and certification required for compliance, including pneumatic testing, hydrostatic testing, liquid penetrant, saline testing, CIP coverage, base metal thickness, ferroxyl testing, positive material ID, ferrite levels, radiography, and UT weld testing.
9. Apache has dedicated transportation personnel and a fleet for specialized high and heavy load services. Our transportation team provides permits, escorts, and communications for large tank loads.
10 Our field service technicians have years of experience as tank fabrication and repair specialists at Apache. We fully support all stainless and high alloy vessel construction and refurbishment. We are ASME and National Board R-stamp certified for repairs and modifications. Our field service offering can be extended to audit and service contracts for preventative maintenance service preferences.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Your browser does not support iframes.